Discover the concerts in Madrid that you cannot miss this year 2022 and enjoy the rhythm of music. The program is loaded with proposals for all tastes including indie, pop, rock, reggaeton and much more.
The best concert halls in Madrid
The WiZink Center is the place par excellence for big concerts in the Spanish capital. This emblematic venue organizes concerts for up to 15 thousand people and is recognized as the top 3 in the world and top 1 in Europe in number of events by Pollstar magazine.
Another great venue for concerts in Madrid is the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium, where besides being the playing area of Atletico de Madrid, they also organize multitudinous events.
For smaller scale concerts, Madrid has plenty of venues such as Sala But and Sala La Riviera.
Upcoming concerts in Madrid
If you are looking for inspiration to buy tickets for a concert in 2022, here is our selection of the must-see concerts. Most of them will take place at the WIZink Center in Madrid, except for Passenger at La Riviera, Aerosmith at the Wanda Metropolitano and Marc Anthony at IFEMA.
- January: Beret and Sergio Dalma on January 4th and 28th respectively.
- February: Bryan Adams, The Lumineers and Manuel Carrasco on February 1st, 13th and 19th respectively.
- March: C. Tangana and Passenger on the 5th and 29th respectively.
- April: Maluma on the 5th.
- May: Malú, Fito y Fitipaldis, Nil Moliner and Shawn Mendes on 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th respectively.
- June: Leiva, Dua Lipa, Aerosmith, Marc Anthony and Sebastián Yatra, on the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 21st and 29th respectively.
- July: Alicia Keys and Queen, on the 4th and 6th respectively.
- September: Estopa on September 30th.
- October: IZAL on the 29th.
- November: Bon Iver and Antonio Orozco on the 9th and 22nd respectively.
- December: Serrat on 13th and 14th.
Mad Cool Festival 2022, Madrid's music event par excellence
Every summer one of the most important international music festivals is held in Madrid: the Mad Cool Festival. Enjoy 5 days full of the best artists and groups such as Imagine Dragons, Metallica, Twenty One Pilots, The Killers or Nathy Peluso.
When and where will Mad Cool Festival 2022 take place? From July 7 to 9, 2022 in Valdebebas - Ifema.
How much are the tickets? The 1-day ticket costs 75€, the 3-day ticket costs 179€ and the 4-day ticket costs 185€ (although these last 2 are already sold out).
Complete your musical experience by staying at The Principal Madrid 5*
If you have already bought tickets for your favorite concerts in Madrid, take advantage and complete your experience by staying at The Principal Madrid hotel, located in the heart of Gran Via. Thanks to its central location, you can quickly reach the concert venues by public transport, as well as enjoy a luxury trip in the heart of Madrid.
Book now your stay at The Principal 5* hotel, just 15 minutes by metro from the WiZink Center, where most of the major concerts are held in Madrid.